Wrapped in porcelain

Necklace

I've talked about how I wanted to wear more dresses this summer when I presented my latest mood board, and voilà. This one is a fairly new entry in my wardrobe, from Mango. I admit that I am something of a fan girl when it comes to that company.

Wearing this dress also gave me the possibility to debut two more things I hadn't worn until then, the rust coloured shoes and the little cross body bag.

The shirt dress is one of my favourite types of dresses. I am also becoming more and more a lover of loose, wide, generous cuts and soft fabrics.
---

Ho parlato della voglia di mettere più vestiti quando vi ho fatto vedere il mio ultimo mood board e voilà. Questo è un arrivo abbastanza recente nel mio armadio, da Mango. Ammetto che sono una fan girl di questa azienda.

Mettere questo vestito mi ha anche permesso di abbinare altre due cose che non avevo ancora messo, le scarpe colore ruggine e la borsa a tracolla.

L'abito a camicia è uno dei miei preferiti. Inoltre sto diventando sempre più un'amante di tagli leggeri, ampi e tessuti morbidi.



Mango Shirt dress, hands on hips

What made me ultimately buy this dress was the print, the light, washed out blue on white reminded me of those delicate porcelain cups and plates.

Quello che alla fine mi ha spinto a prendere questo vestito è la fantasia, l'azzurro un po sfumato sul bianco, che mi ricorda le tazzine e piattini di porcellana.

Porcelain Dress by Li Xiaofeng -
from dailycreativity.net


Mango shirt dress, facing the sky



Cross body bag with leoparde head from Urban Outfitters

Rust coloured wedge pumps

The pendant of the gold necklace was originally an earring.

Il pendente della collana era un orrecchino una volta.

Dainty gold necklace with pearl pendant



Hands up!



Outfit Sources:

Dress / Abito - Mango
Shoes / Scarpe - Spezie (Made in Italy)
Bag / Tracolla - Urban Outfitters
Gold Necklace / Collana Oro - gift from my husband / regalo di mio marito
Ethno Necklace / Collana Ethno - D.I.Y / Fai da te

Ciao!

By the way, I am participating in the Visible Monday link up on Not Dead Yet Style with this post. This is the first time for me, so I hope I am doing this correctly ;-)



Share:

23 comments