Not feeling Blue, What to do? - Outfit Quickie



"If you don't want me set me free,
exactly whome I'm supposed to be,
don't you know which clothes even fit me?"

"But you gotta let me know ...
should I stay or should I go?"
The Clash

I was unsure what to do with these pictures. The outfit was a sort of "let's give this blue dress another try". I am not sure it passed. It's a tad too short. And too tight or the wrong material to go over leggings. Maybe I could shorten it a bit and turn it into a top? Because I like the color and pleat detail.

Besides that, I didn't like how most of the pictures turned out. I am extremely critical & fussy. Must be my Virgo Moon.
---

Non ero sicura su cosa fare con questi scatti. L'outfit era un "proviamo ancora una volta questo vestito blu". Non so se è andato a buon fine. È un attimino corto per i miei gusti. O è troppo stretto oppure il materiale non è adatto per portarlo sopra i leggings. Forse potrei accorciarlo e farlo diventare un top? Perché mi piacciono sia il colore sia il dettaglio delle pieghe.

A parte quello, non mi è piaciuto come sono uscite la maggior parte delle foto. Sono estremamente critica e pignola . Deve essere la mia Luna in Vergine.
---

Ich war mir nicht sicher was ich mit diesen Bildern machen wollte. Das Outfit ist ein "Lass uns dem blauen Kleid noch eine Chance geben". Und ich weiss nicht ob es bestanden hat. Es ist mir ehrlich gesagt etwas zu kurz. Und es ist zu eng um es ueber Leggings zu tragen. Koennte es vielleicht kuerzen und in ein Top verwandeln? Die Farbe und die Falten am Ausschnitt finde ich naemlich gut.

Davon abgesehen haben mir auch die meissten der Bilder dieses Shootings nicht gefallen. Bin da extrem kritisch. Muss mein Jungfrau Mond sein.








Yes I have to cut my hair.
-
Si devo farmi tagliare i capelli
-
Ja ich muss zum Friseur.



The cardigan I wore last here and the mini bag has been part of an outfit here.



Outfit Sources:

Dress / Vestito / Kleid - Mango
Cardigan - Motivi
Boots / Stivali / Stiefel - Bagatt
Mini bag / Borsa mini / Mini Tasche - Topshop similar on Sale



Linking up with: The Pleated Poppy || My Girlish Whims || Kimba Likes || Posh Pair || Because Shanna Said So || Shopping My Closet || Mummy Chronicles || Happiness at Midlife || Penniless Socialite || The Happy Gal || Mix&Match Fashion || Living Well, Spending Less || Sincerely Paula || Stylin in St. Louis || SITS Girls ||





Follow me! 
And never miss a Funky post.




Share:

49 comments

  1. When you were describing how you felt about this dress it came into my mind that's exactly how I think. And when you said you were a Virgo I understood because I'm a Virgo too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorabile vestitino e poi ti sta da favola. perfetti i colori! baci

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair is absolutely gorgeous! And that colour is perfect on you.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Invece questo punto di blu ti sta benissimo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grazie Fabiola. Non era tanto il colore, più il taglio del vestito che non mi convince al 100%

      Delete
  5. A me piace da matti!!!
    Il colore del vestito ti dona moltissimo e con quelle gambe ti puoi permettere tutto.
    Un bacione
    Maggie Dallospedale Fashion diary - Fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blue dress is gorgeous in shape and color. I also love your flower pin. Great styling, Alex.

    Thanks for the good luck wishes on my new job. =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your pics!!

    Milena <3
    http://dopola42.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  8. blue and black is such a great combo!

    Irene
    www.thedailylace.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. bellissimo l'abito, ti sta un amore.
    se ti va passa a dare un occhiata al mio ultimo post,eccolo qui:
    http://honeyandcotton.org/black-dress-with-lace/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Molto bello invece, sia come forma che come colore!e poi sta benissimo col nero!
    Laura
    http://laurastylefiles.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  11. That blue looks great on you, and your dress is really pretty! :]

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love that dress, this color suits you perfectly ;))

    ReplyDelete
  13. il vestito è molto bello e ti sta bene potresti provare con le calze scure coprenti
    Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
    Facebook
    Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Si, è vero, potrei provarlo con collant più coprenti.

      Delete
  14. E' bellissimo questo vestito, se provassi a scucire l'orlo?

    Have a lovely day doll!

    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ci ho pensato, ma non c'è abbastanza stoffa per allungarlo più di tanto. Forse 1cm :P

      Delete
  15. ma ti sta benissimo il blu e poi il taglio del vestito è splendido e quei stivali lo risaltano ancora di più :)
    buona giornata :)
    Carmy1978.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Questo abito è molto bello e ti sta benissimo!


    45 OUTFITS for every STYLES on lb-lc fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
  17. Alex quest'abito è meraviglioso
    buon mercoledì
    un abbraccio
    http://tr3ndygirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. You look great in blue, love this color on you! I dont know if I can pull it off as well. Also love your hair. Such a cool look especially with the sqaure heeled boots.
    from the link up,
    please stop by, jess xx
    http://www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. I think the blue dress looks lovely on you!

    ReplyDelete
  20. hey sweetie

    just found your blog! it is really amazing! love your style! your looks

    are amazing! maybe wanna follow each other?
    greetings

    Vicky

    http://www.fashionrailways.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. IL colore del vestito mi piace molto! Spendido!
    Alessia
    THECHILICOOL
    FACEBOOK
    Kiss

    ReplyDelete
  22. Sai Ale che il blu elettrico ti sta veramente bene? Gai fatto benissimo a realizzare questi scatti.
    Un bacio grande

    NEW POST

    www.angelswearheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. In love the cobalt dress from Mango. I went through a phase of wearing corsages! I love the back of your cardigan. I simply love the boots too!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Its a lovely color that really suits you. If you don't feel confident wearing something so short definitely turn it into a shirt and continue to wear that. It's gorgeous and the pictures don't look at all bad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am just very fussy about my outfit pictures ;-)

      Delete
  25. I love cobalt and black together - my favourite colour combo!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Tolles Outfit! Das Jäckchen gefällt mir sehr gut, vorallem von hinten!

    Viele liebe Grüsse, nissi

    www.nissimendes.ch

    ReplyDelete
  27. Beautiful dress! I love the colour on you . Beautiful :) x

    http://www.fashionadventuresatanyage.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. that blue is so amazing, loving the colour, looks great on you

    ReplyDelete
  29. I always love cobalt blue and think this dress looks great on you. The pleats on this dress does make it interesting. Maybe pairing it with darker tights may make you feel more comfortable?

    Thank you for joining TBT Fashion link up and hope to see you next week.

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your throughts!