Minimalistic, just the way I like it - Spring 2015 Ready-to-Wear by Assembly


"I believe in pieces you can wear every day forever, I call it future vintage" - Greg Armas

The Spring 2015 collection by Assembly (New York) has everything I want. Which means it has nothing in terms of being overloaded with any kind of frills. If you look through my own outfits you will find that if you drill down to it, the clothing is mostly simple (with a twist) and whilst I like colors and patterns, very rarely will you find added embellishments. I do not totally discard it, but I use it sparingly.





It is no wonder then, that the minimalistic collection of Assembly would appeal to me for my personal wear, as it is just the way I like it, especially since karate gi belts are incooperated in some of the garments (that's what really sold me, truth be told)

What is your opinion on this collection? Like it or not? Take a moment to leave a comment and let us know.
---

La collezione primavera 2015 di Assembly ha tutto ciò che voglio, il che vuol dire che non ha ornamenti di alcun tipo. Se guardate tutti i miei look, troverete che in fondo, i capi sono piuttosto semplici e anche se amo i colori e le fantasie, i casi dove potete trovare ornamenti, ricami, ecc. sono rari. Non è che li scarti a priori, però li uso poco.

Non è quindi del tutto una sorpresa che mi piaccia la collezione minimalistica di Assembly per un potenziale uso privato, perchè è proprio così che piace a me, soprattutto perchè ha usato delle cinture dei kimoni da karate con alcuni vestiti (e quello che mi ha convinto alla fine).

Qual è la vostra opinione su questa collezione? Vi piace o no? Prendetevi un momento per scrivere un commento e fatecelo sapere.
---

Die Fruehjahrskollektion von Assembly hat alles das was ich von Kleidern will, d.h. nichts im Sinne von exzessivem sonstigem Schnickschnack. Wenn Ihr Euch meine eigenen Looks anschaut, dann seht Ihr, dass am Ende die Kleider eigentlich alle recht einfach sind. Klar, ich liebe Farben und Drucke, aber die Faelle in denen Ihr Verziehrungen irgendwelcher Art findet sind doch eher selten. Ich verwerfe sie nicht ganz, aber setze sie sehr dosiert ein.

Es sollte deswegen auch keine Ueberraschung sein, dass mir die Kleider der minimalistischen Kollektion von Assembly zusagen, weil es eben genau so ist, wie es mir gefaellt, besonders da dort auch noch Karate Gi Guertel mit verarbeitet wurden (okay eigentlich war es dass, was mich am Ende ueberzeugt hat).

Und was haltet Ihr von der Kollektion? Gefaellt Euch das, oder eher nicht? Fall Ihr einen kleinen Augenblick Zeit habt, lasst es uns mit einem Kommentar wissen.




















All images are from style.com



Follow me! 
And never miss a Funky post.



Linking up with: The Pin Junkie || Create with Joy || Rachel the Hat || Stylelixir || VeViVos || Penniless Socialite || Two ThirtyFive Designs || Jo Lynne Shane || SITS Girls || Claire Justine || Fab Fatale || Mama & More || 

Share:

14 comments

  1. androgynous chic!!! i love it!! :D

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you on the minimalistic aesthetic. I like things clean and modern. And this collection is just that. Thanks for sharing! ~Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look divine! Seriously. Love all these looks! Love the concept of future vintage. Wow.

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow... mi strapiace questa collezione: essenziale, pulita, minimal, un pò androgina!!!!!
    Happy friday!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this! love that black jumpsuit and the blazer + trousers look ♥


    thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. bellissimi! il 1 e l'ultimo in particolare
    http://tr3ndygirl.com
    un bacione grande

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pur apprezzandone l indubbia bellezza questa collezione, proprio per il minimalismo eccessivo, (che poi è il suo punto forte) non rientra nel mio stile..
    Un bacio Ale

    NEW POST

    www.angelswearheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a great collection!

    lifeisashoe

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the idea of "future vintage", so clever :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Un po' troppo minimal per me, ma è una bella collezione!

    Blu e giallo per un nuovo look su
    lb-lc fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tamara A. Marbury24 January 2015 at 14:15

    I really like this minimalistic collection! It's a look that I want to do more often. Thanks for stopping by my blog! #SITSSharefest

    ReplyDelete
  12. Heather Davis Wyancko24 January 2015 at 16:55

    I love love love it. So chic I could die.
    Heather Wyancko
    http://thriftstories.me

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really like this! It probably wouldn't be the type of thing that I would wear but it definitely is a great line. Thank you for linking to #PoCoLo :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Everything looks great, love all the styles :)


    Thanks for sharing at the weekend blog hop

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your throughts!