Links a la Mode June 22nd

Whew what a crazy week. It is like way too hot in Europe right now. Then again, everything over 35° C is way too hot for me. I just stop functioning properly once temperatures cross the 30° mark, by 35° I am starting to resemble a walking zombie. Which in part is because of the heat, in part because I stop sleeping properly. Last night I got a whole total of 3 consecuitive hours in. One might think I have a newborn but no, my son is sleeping fine once he falls asleep.

That said, I am happy that another one of my articles has been selected for the weekly round up of the Independent Fashion Bloggers. This time I had submitted "6 Random Notes of Style". If you haven't read it yet, head on over now. Then come back and check out all the other lovely blogs alongside me in this weeks Top 20.




Links à la Mode, June 22nd

SPONSOR: Shopbop Carven, Norma Kamali Swimwear, Halston Heritage Dresses, Manna, PAMELA MUNSON, Slant Collections, Black Bikinis, Gingham Dresses, Blush Pink Shoes, Men's Soludos





Share:

0 comments

Thank you for sharing your throughts!