Simply Blue - An Outfit Quickie

This post will be short and to the point, as the title "An Outfit Quickie" suggests. At the beginning of June we went to the cinema to watch the latest installment in the DC cinematic universe, the Wonder Woman movie starring Gal Gadot. And this is what I wore.


It was a pretty warm day outside, so I opted for wearing a simple midi tank dress, made from 100% organic cotton. The scarf was there in case the air conditioning inside the cinema was crancked up too high for my liking.




What I love about this dress is first the versatility. I can wear it stand alone like here, layered under a more trasparent garment or layered under a top. Second the fact that the fabric is light jersey but doesn't cling totally to your body, which makes it more forgiving to wear.





Seen Before on Funky Jungle --> Western Style Booties | Blue Bag


Outfit Details: Tank Midi Dress - H&M (similar herehere & the eco version) | Western Style Fringe Booties - Buffalo London (similar here & here & here) | Star Wars Scarf - Think Geek



Follow me! 






Linking up with: Rachel the Hat | Fashion Should Be Fun | Jo-Lynne Shane | Not Dressed As Lamb |



Share:

2 comments

  1. Looks a cute dress, nice to link up with you. Jacqui
    www.mummabstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice outfit. I love the dress very much, but those buts, oh my they are perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your throughts!