Family Sunday


Last sunday we visited the in-laws for lunch. As always when going there, we ate way too much.

They have a small garden and space for my son to use his bike without interference of cars, so I kept the outfit very simple, practical. Monochrome. No accessories. Boooooring. I'll try harder next time, I promise!

The pictures of me were taken by my husband with my Nokia Lumia 1020, no altering has been done.

I find it interesting (and helpful) to look at outfit pictures of myself, because the camera gives me a different truth from my bedroom mirror. There have been combos that looked good in the mirror that I discarded after seeing it in photographs.














Outfit Sources:

Down jacket, jeans, blue oversized sweater, blue turtle neck - all Mango
Boots - Bagatt
Bag - local brand




Follow me! 
And never miss a Funky post.

Share:

0 comments

Thank you for sharing your throughts!