The Olive Green "Supersteal"

Add some purple and a dash of orange and voila, here is another outfit I wore last week, pictures taken quickly during lunch break.




You can clearly see that I am lazy in regards to changing bags, because I am using the same backpack as in the "Outfit Quickie" post. I usually go 3, sometimes 4 days with the same purse and then change unless it absolutely does not go with the outfit I have in mind. Maybe I could get used to carrying less little things so changing is less of a hassle.

This knit dress was another "Supersteal", meaning I paid an astonishing small amount. I got it during the last summer sales and during the last months it has become a real staple for me, it is easy to wear and I found that this kind of dress just works very well for me.




I found this foulard at OVS. You cannot really see it very well here, 
but the inner square is leopard print.




I am including this picture showing the bracelets I've worn that day. It was taken in the morning by myself. The slim golden loops are an inheritance from my grandmother, the pearl bracelet I've made myself using Swarovski pearls in purple and golden olive and a sterling silver clasp.





Outfit Sources:

Dress - Mango
Cardigan - Motivi
Backpack - gifted
Wedges - Bata
Tights - Calzedonia



Share:

5 comments