June - Untold stories

Okay this post should have gone live yesterday morning, scheduling got messed up. Sorry.

And it's a wrap!


I actually took very few "random" pictures in June. But I didn't want to leave you all alone whilst I go off on my weekend trip. Yep, when you are reading this, I am fully immersed in Karate. I shall return Sunday

In realtà ho fatto poche foto in Giugno, ma non volevo lasciarvi del tutto sole mentre sono via per il weekend. Si, mentre voi state leggendo questo, io sono completamente immersa nel mio karate. Tornerò domenica.

Ich habe im Juni eigentlich sehr wenige Fotos "einfach so" gemacht, aber ich wollte Euch nicht ganz alleine lassen waehrend ich uebers Wochenende weg bin. Ja, wenn Ihr dass hier lest bin ich gerade so richtig in mein Karate-Training eingetaucht. Ich komme am Sonntag wieder.



Marie Claire

Monte Isola


Gioia



Shop at Mantova


Marie Claire

Brigitte



Ciao!

Don't miss me too much!
Non sentire troppa la mia mancanza!
Vermisst mich nicht zu sehr!



Follow me and never miss a Funky post: Instagram || Twitter || Pinterest || Bloglovin'

Share:

0 comments

Thank you for sharing your throughts!