Fashion Finds - Shoe Mania

Two Sisters walked into a Shoe Shop


Trying on one of 234356 pairs of shoes


I don't think this post needs many words. If you are following me on Instagram you have already gotten a hint of the shoe marathon at the Buffalo Outlet Store. Today I just wanted to show you what we walked away with after an afternoon of trying shoes and more shoes.
---

Non penso che servano tante parole per questo post. Se mi seguite su Instagram avete già visto un po' della maratona delle scarpe al Buffalo Outlet. Oggi volevo solo farvi vedere cosa abbiamo preso dopo un pomeriggio trascorso a provare scarpe e ancora scarpe.
---

Ich glaube nicht, dass ich hierzu viel sagen muss. Wenn Ihr mir auf Instagram folgt hattet Ihr ja auch schon einen kleinen Einblick in den Schuhmarathon im Buffalo Outlet. Heute moechte ich Euch nur zeigen, was wir nach einem Nachmittag der mit Schuhe anprobieren verbracht wurde, gekauft haben.


Buffalo Outlet Store

Buffalo Outlet Store



And I am now officially ...


A collector of funky shoes


Royal Blue Peep Toe Pumps - D

Red Ankle Booties with peep toe - A

Nude Peep Toe Pumps - D

Funky gold or bronze sandals with tassles - A
Funky gold or bronze sandals with tassles - A

Turquoise sandals - D
Turquoise sandals - D

Taupe Suede Ankle Boots with fringes
Taupe Suede Ankle Boots with fringes - D


I really like all of her picks, but I felt like adding something unusual to my wardrobe or shoe closet. That and they were super comfy!
---

A me piace tutto quello che ha scelto lei, ma io ho preferito aggiungere qualcosa di inusuale al mio guardaroba o meglio alla mia scarpiera. E poi sono stra comode.
---

Mir gefallen alle Modelle die meine Schwester genommen hat, allerdings war ich in der Stimmung meinem Kleider- oder besser Schuhschrank mal etwas aussergewoehnliches hinzuzufuegen. Das und die sind echt bequem an meinen komischen Fuessen.


Outfit Sources:


All shoes are from the Buffalo London Outlet in Alzey



Additionally I saw some lower cost options at *Deichmann* where I got a pair as well at a superb price


Ciao!


So which pair is your favorite?
-
Quale paio è il vostro preferito?
-
Welches Paar gefaellt Euch denn am Besten?



The two pictures from inside the shop are from my sister because I was too hypnotized by the shoes to take some.




Follow me and never miss a Funky post: 



This post contains *affiliate* links.



Share:

38 comments