In Leo Flats to Heidelberg We Go

Blue Jeans and Leo Flats




A couple of days ago my husband and me had the opportunity to leave our son with my parents for the day and we went to visit Heidelberg, which I think doesn't need a lot of introduction.

I was wearing my patterned Max&Co shirt that I had bought during winter sales, blue jeans and square toe flats with leo print. Tecnically, they have a heel of like 1 cm, but that counts as flat right?
---

Qualche giorno fa mio marito e io abbiamo avuto l'opportunità di lasciare nostro figlio per la giornata con i miei genitori e siamo andati a visitare Heidelberg, una città che non ha bisogno di presentazione.


Indossavo la mia camicia con fantasia di Max&Co che avevo comprato durante i saldi invernali, blu jeans e scarpe basse con punta rettangolare e stampa animalier. Le scarpe hanno un piccollo tacco di 1 cm, ma questo conta come basso, vero?

---

Vor ein paar Tagen hatten mein Mannn und ich die Gelegenheit unseren Sohn fuer den Tag bei meinen Eltern zu lassen und wir sind nach Heidelberg gefahren. Ich denke, die Stadt hat keinen Bedarf an einer grossen Vorstellung.

Ich hatte meine gemusterte Max&Co Bluse, die ich im Winter im Schlussverkauf erstanden habe, Jeans und flache Schuhe mit Leo Print an. Also eigentlich haben die Schuhe einen kleinen Absatz von 1 cm, aber das zaehlt doch als flach, oder?

A long forgotten shirt in the city











Heidelberg Bridge - Ponte - Bruecke

Heidelberg Bridge - Ponte - Bruecke




The shirt is labelled long forgotten, because this is actually the first time I am wearing it.
-
La camicia è "dimenticata" perchè è la prima volta che lo metto.
-
Die Bluse ist mit "lange vergessen" etikettiert, weil ich sie hier das erste Mal trage.



Outfit Sources:


Button down shirt / Camicia / Bluse - Max&Co (old)
Jeans - Fornarina
Shoes / Scarpe / Schuhe - *Deichmann*
Bag / Borsa / Tasche - Boohoo
Sunglasses / Occhiali da sole / Sonnenbrille - Oasap
Leather Bracelet / Braccialetto in pelle / Lederarmband - Gift from my sister





Ciao!

Do you have items that you've worn only long after buying them?
-
Avete dei pezzi che avete messo solo tanto tempo dopo averli comprati?
-
Besitzt Ihr Teile, die Ihr erst lange nach dem Kauf getragen habt?





Follow me and never miss a Funky post: 




Linking up with: I would so rock this || The Modern Austen || A Peek into my Paradise || Still being Molly || Claire Justine || Rhea etc. || Pink Sole || Fizz & Frosting || BonBon Rose Girls || More pieces of me || The Style Record || Mis Papelicos || Styleixir || I do deClaire || The Fashion Canvas || Myriad Musings



Share:

46 comments