A Romantic 50ies Lady - Floral Midi Skirt

I want to recolor the bench



I want to recolor the bench because for one, it needs it and two the color just doesn't go so well with my outfit. This is a date night look. Feminine, a bit lady like, romantic, 50ies vibe and all that. I am wearing my new Zara midi skirt with floral print that I bought during summer sales, a cashmere pull that I thrifted for 1,50€, a pair of thrifted wedge sandals that already have become a favorite and my new striped bag, which I am using as a clutch here.

This is my first and only midi skirt, because I always figured the length wasn't working on me, but I think it is not a problem, especially with heels. Always worth trying things again from time to time.

Also, I am wearing pink!
---

Voglio ricolorare la panchina perché innanzitutto ne ha bisogno e poi il colore non va tanto bene con il mio outfit. Quest è un look "date night". Femminile, un po' bon ton, romantico, un po retrò, eccetera. Indosso la mia nuova gonna midi con fantasia floreale di Zara, acquistata durante i saldi estivi, un maglioncino in cashmere trovato di seconda mano per 1,50€, un paio di sandali con zeppe di seconda mano che sono già entrati tra i miei preferiti e la mia nuova borsa a righe, qui portata come pochette.

Questo è la mia prima e unica gonna midi, perché originariamente pensavo che la lunghezza non mi stesse bene, però non sembra affatto essere un problema, soprattutto con le scarpe alte.

E poi indosso il rosa!
---

Ich moechte die Bank neu anstreichen weil, naja erstens weil sie es noetig hat und zweitens weil sich die Farbe mit meinem Outfit nicht so gut vertraegt. Das hier ist fuer mich ein "Date Night" Look. Weiblich, ein bisschen Dame, romantisch, 50ies Flair und all das. Ich trage meinen neuen Zara Midi Rock mit Blumenprint den ich im Sommerschlussverkauf erstanden habe, einen Second Hand Kashmir Pulli der mich 1,50€ gekostet hat, ein paar Second Hand Sandalen mit Keilabsatz die gerade auf der Beliebtheitsskala nach oben wandern und meine neue gestreifte Tasche, die ich hier als Clutch benutze.

Das ist mein erster und einziger Midi Rock, da ich immer davon ausgegangen bin, dass mir die Laenge nicht steht, aber es scheint nicht der Fall zu sein, zumindest wenn ich dazu Schuhe mit Absatz trage. Es lohnt sich, Dinge immer mal wieder neu zu probieren.

Und ich trage rosa!


Floral Midi Skirt and Cashmere Pull











Time to go...


Outfit Sources:


Midi Skirt / Gonna midi / Midi Rock - Zara
Jumper / Maglioncino / Kurzarm Pullover - Second Hand
Shoes / Scarpe / Schuhe - Second Hand
Bag / Borsa / Tasche - Mango Outlet
Earrings / Orecchini / Ohrringe - Gift from my Husband / Regalo di mio marito / Geschenk von meinem Mann


Ciao!


Do you have a midi skirt? 
-
Voi avete una gonna midi?
-
Habt Ihr einen Midi Rock?





Linking up with: Thrifting Diva || Transatlantic Blonde || Redcliffe Style || Penniless Socialite || Vodka Infused Lemonade || Sincerely, Paula || Mix & Match Fashion || The Grits Blog || Living well,spending less || Curly Crafty Mom || Get your pretty on || Rachel the Hat || Stylelixir || The Fashion Canvas




Follow me and never miss a Funky post: Instagram || Twitter || Pinterest || Bloglovin'

Share:

59 comments

  1. questa era la gonna che volevo comprare io poi non so per quale motivo non l'ho fatto! Bellissima abbinata così!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grazie Francesca :) Forse hai fatto come me, messo nel carrello e poi dimenticato ;-)

      Delete
  2. I love the skirt - it really is fifties, but the colours are awesome and give you so much choice as to which top to choose. Love the pink though as well :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I too think that it gives you many options for matching despite the pattern.

      Delete
  3. Meravigliosa questa midi e... ti sta benissimo!!!! Trés chic cherie!!!!
    Ciao bellissima!!!
    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow mi piace questa gonna, ne cerco una così perché rimane parecchio gonfia. Ti sta veramente molto bene! Baci Elisabetta

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute - though if I wore it I'd have to wear the top untucked - I don't have such a neat little waist as you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Keeping it untucked was the first version, so it definitely works as well.

      Alex - Funky Jungle

      Delete
  6. Wow that skirt looks amazing- love it! And your choice of pink top pulls the whole look together- gorgeous!

    Luisa
    www.astylishsomething.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Luisa! I wasn't quite sure about the pink at first, but I am happy with the result as well.

      Delete
  7. Un look dal sapore retro che mi piace moltissimo..
    Stupenda la stampa della gonna.
    Un abbraccio

    www.angelswearheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. che bella questa gonna
    io amo le stampe floreali
    Buon Ferragosto
    http://tr3ndygirl.com
    un bacione

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this gorgeous floral midi skirt! So pretty with your pink sweater. The fun wedges and striped clutch counter balance the sweetness perfectly.

    Jennie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello! I love midi skirts, yes I have a few, and also bought some Chicwish poufy ones for fall. I love seeing a skirt on a person such a yourself that I contemplated buying. I love Zara! This color combo is so lovely on you, love the soft pink with the green and the print. The skirt looks awesome!!
    from the link up
    please stop by, jess
    http://www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jess :) I haven't bought any others yet, but seeing as the premiere went well, I might!

      Alex - Funky Jungle

      Delete
  11. Questa gonna è molto carina e ti sta davvero bene. Spero non sia l'ultima... Certo che come seconda mano trovi abiti e accessori davvero interessanti... :)
    Complimenti!

    xoxo
    www.bellezzefelici.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grazie Elena! Io adoro andare per i mercatini e negozi seconda mano, alcuni dei miei pezzi preferiti li ho trovato così.

      Delete
  12. Gotta love the floral trend!
    xoxo
    The Accidental Mama
    http://theaccidentalmama.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Bellissima questa gonna per colore, fantasia e taglio, stai molto bene!
    Kiss

    Tatilovespearls.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this outfit! The retro vibe is so fun. The print on that skirt is beautiful and looks so good with the sweater. Love the shoes too!
    Tiffany
    www.stylestealsandstilettos.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is such a fun 50s style outfit! I really love the retro vibe with the floral midi skirt. Everything works perfectly!

    -Katie
    http://hellokatiegirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Verde mela e rosa perfetti insieme ;) la gonna mi piace molto!!!

    www.elisabettabertolini.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh, I love that midi skirt, I think I have the top of the same print, lol! Great combination with the pink top, so playful and pretty. :)

    http://dressingupforme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I think it's part o a coordinates set, as there's a peplum top with the same print. I just didn't think the peplum would suit me. Hah! There's another experiment waiting for me.

      Alex - Funky Jungle

      Delete
  18. Great outfit and love the hair.

    http://eyeseeeuphoria.com/post/invisible-by-karen-walker

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your skirt is stunning, I love your styling with the pink basic top.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Maglioncino e gonna sono perfetti insieme, stai benissimo!

    lb-lc fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
  21. Can't go wrong with a pretty floral midi skirt! I love these colors on you
    xo,
    Monica
    glamvolution.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love midi skirts! Haven't found the right one (yet) but yours is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love that skirt!!! I love your shoes too!! Those are super cute and need to be in my closet. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jillian :) And oh no no, they need to stay in my closet ;-)

      Delete
  24. Love the pastels! The colors look fab on you!

    Jenna from Visions of Vogue

    ReplyDelete
  25. I'm in love with green right now so I love your skirt. I just bought one of those strapless dress/midi/ maxi skirt pieces and I wore it as a midi skirt this past Sunday. I'm planning on posting mine Monday for Share-in-Style. Of course, by the end of the day, I had pulled it down into a maxi skirt. I do like midi's, although what you say its true...sometimes it seems like an odd length to work with. I like how you styled it. A fitted top is definitely the way to go. Debbie @ ilovemylemonadelife.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. That is a really cute skirt that you are rockin. I also love your haircut and the earrings.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oh yes I love midi skirts and your floral one is no exception..... Love the Mad Men vibe and awesome mix with the pink shirt!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rebecca :) Yes, it is a bit like the shirt and the skirt were made for each other, just some years apart ;-)

      Delete
  28. I couldn't find it anymore online, you'll have to raid a store... or someone's closet.

    ReplyDelete
  29. I LOVE this skirt! The print is so pretty. Mid skirts are hard but I think you did a beautiful job. Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  30. That skirt is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't get enough of midi skirts and you rocked the hell out of this. Simply beautiful. Thank you for linking it up on the Thrift Sisters Wednesday link up. Looking forward to seeing you this Wednesday with something this fab again.

    Thrifting Diva
    www.thriftingdiva.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. I love the skirt! You look gorgeous

    http://www.fashionadventuresatanyage.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. such an adorable midi skirt! I would totally snag this if I saw it at zara too!! you look good in this outfit!

    uris
    http://my-sinina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your throughts!