Outfit Quickie - The Hooded Mouse Dress

An Afternoon at Alzey


Schloss in Alzey


Alzey is a little town around these parts, not too far away from where my parents live. One afternoon we went there for a little stroll around the town center.

I wore a dress that I bought during pregnancy, but which I had altered recently to fit me again because I really like the material and the details. It had to be taken in 2 sizes and I had it shortened as well. The black leather wedges you've already seen in this outfit post, but the straw clutch / cross body bag is fairly new.

The day was cloudy and I wasn't really happy with how most of the pictures turned out. Maybe because I hated my hair. And many of those that turned out nice according to my elevated standard include photo bombs by my son. Gnargh.
---

Alzey è una piccola cittadina, non distante da dove vivono i miei genitori. Un pomeriggio siamo andati a fare una passeggiata in centro.

Ho indossato un vestito che ho acquistato durante la gravidanza, ma che ho già riadattato poiché mi son sempre piaciuti i dettagli e il materiale. Ho dovuto farlo stringere di due taglie e l'ho anche fatto accorciare un po'. Le scarpe nere con zeppe le avete già viste in questo outfit post, ma la pochette di paglia con tracolla è decisamente nuova.

La giornata era piuttosto nuvolosa e non sono molto contenta di come sono uscite le fotografie. Forse perché odiavo i miei capelli quel giorno. Molte delle foto che sono venute bene, in accordo ai miei elevati standard qualitativi, includono foto-bombs da parte di mio figlio. Argh!
---

Alzey ist eine kleine Stadt in der Naehe des Wohnortes meiner Eltern. Und letztens sind wir da nachmattigs hingefahren um etwas durch die Fussgaengerzone zu schlendern.

Ich habe ein Kleid getragen, dass ich waehrend meiner Schwangerschaft gekauft habe und das ich vor kurzem habe aendern lassen, weil mir sowohl das Material als auch die Details gefallen. Es musste zwei Groessen enger gemacht werden, und ich habe es auch etwas kurzen lassen. Die schwarzen Schuhe mit Keilabsatz kennt Ihr bereits von diesem Outfit Post, aber die gestreifte Clutch / Schultertasche aus Bast ist neu.

Es war sehr wolkig an dem Tag und ich bin auch nicht wirklich zufrieden mit den Fotos. Vielleicht weil ich an dem Tag meine Haare gehasst habe. Und dann sind in den Fotos die mir am Besten gefallen haben, meinem leicht angehobenen Standard zu folge, auch noch Foto Bomben von meinem Sohn. Argh!


The Hooded Mouse Dress




Striped clutch / cross body bag


 
Hooded dress

Fountain at Alzey


Fashion blogger at work
At work ... 


Outfit Sources:

Dress / Vestito / Kleid - Beatrice, B
Shoes / Scarpe / Schuhe - Bata (old)
Clutch / Pochette / Handtasche - Mango Outlet




Follow me and never miss a Funky post: Instagram || Twitter || Pinterest || Bloglovin'

Share:

22 comments

  1. Alex, I really love that colorful clutch!!!! Oh and I feel you about photo bombs. I am going to create a post one day about all my photo bombs with the kiddies...lol.

    Thrifting Diva
    www.thriftingdiva.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. adoro!

    Un nuovo OUTFIT è online, che ne pensi?

    Lo sapevi che da oggi il mio blog è disponibile in tutte le lingue del mondo?
    BABYWHATSUP.COM, ti aspetto!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the hem of this dress. It looks comfortable as well. :] // itsCarmen.com ☼

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great dress! I love all of the unique little details and that hood is just wonderful. Terrific look, Alex!

    Jennie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing what a little alteration can do. I think the photos are great!

    xo, Amy Ann
    The Real Arnolds

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahah that's a compliment to my skills at picking the most beautiful ones of the whole shoot ;-)

      Delete
  6. Ciao che carino il tuo dress :D minimal ma molto stiloso :D

    ELIZABETH BAILEY BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  7. Molto bello il tuo abito!!! Semplice ma essenziale.
    Vieni a vedere ill mio dress a righe marinare.Ti aspetto su www.lameladibiancaneveerarosa.
    Ciao Katia

    ReplyDelete
  8. That dress looks so lovely on you, love the shape! It also looks so comfy I could live in it!! I really like the pics it seems like a very pretty place. The shoes are also adorable, love the rounded tow and wedge. Did you have fun shopping?
    from the link up
    please stop by, jess
    http://www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe I didn't actually shop there, I just peeked through that rack because we were taking the pictures at the fountain there.

      Delete
  9. No wonder you altered the dress, I love the pleated details, and that first picture is so pretty, what a gorgeous place.

    Natalia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a nice town, pretty long history too.

      Delete
  10. Molto carino il vestito!

    Eyes make-up, curly hair and skin care on lb-lc fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a cute dress. xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This dress is soooo unique and wonderful!! Perfectly paired shoes as well!!!

    thank you so much for linking up with Tremendous Tuesday! Hope to see you again next week!!!

    Hugs-Amber

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Amber :) I'll be back for sure :)

      Delete
  13. Very lovely pictures! That clutch bag is just so cute. Thank you for sending me your link in the Blog Hour chat!

    Style Storms

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your throughts!