What I read on the Internet - My Top 10


My Top 10 Links


33 curious and interesting ring designs

My Beauty Bunny - 3 D.I.Y Face Masks for Dry Skin

Who What Wear - 7 Pieces of Career Advice from Diane v. Fuerstenberg

Clothing swap between Youth and Elder - Designboom

Mongolian costumes made out of paper - JOQUZ (amazing!)

Beautiful Art Photography - Kirsty Mitchell

D.I.Y Zipper Bracelets

Style.Com - Interview with Iris Apfel - Attitude, attitude, attitude

Scarves.net - Scarf Styling for every neckline 

The Photomag - 100 Years of Hair Styles & Make Up in 1 minute





Linking up with: Single Mother Ahoy || The SITS Girls || Living Well, Spending Less ||




Follow me! 
And never miss a Funky post.

Share:

5 comments

  1. Passo per un salutino veloce, è sempre bello leggerti!
    Buon weekend!

    BABYWHATSUP.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great reads! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will check these out! Stopping by from SITS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Molto interessanti questi link!

    Regali di Natale: è giusto farli a chi non se li merita? (+Nov recap) su
    lb-lc fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your throughts!