Fashion Find - Christmas with Oasap





Hello Everyone! It is time for Fashion Find Friday again. For todays edition, I've made this lovely collage of Christmas inspired items I found on Oasap.

To be gifted, because I always create these collages with people close to me in mind. Or to gift yourself, because I am seriously eyeing that necklace, the check socks and the plaid scarf. And maybe a Christmas sweater? It's all the rage now.

Have you ever worn a Christmas sweater? Did you know what an "ugly" Christmas sweater was before Bridget Jones? Let me know in the comments.

Have a nice weekend!



Color Block Deer Sweater

Red Elk Ankle Socks

Teardrop Rhinestone Necklace

Snowflake Christmas Deer Leggings

Plaid Cotton Ankle Socks
Contrast Fingerless Gloves 

Dreamy White Christmas Sweatshirt

Classic Scottish Plaid Scarf



Currently, Oasap offers a promo of 30% off side-wide with code CYBERWEEK until 8th December (12/8) and free shipping worldwide until 7th December (12/7)





P.S. You get a free stocking with every order over 50$ haha

And don't forget to participate in the 300$ Marc Jacobs Giveaway!





Linking up with: Stylelixir || Rachel the Hat || Penniless Socialite || Two ThirtyFive Designs || All Things Chic || Coffee with us 3 || Verily Victoria Vocalizes || The SITS Girls || Single Mother Ahoy || Claire Justine || Share it Sunday || Fashionista Momma ||





Follow me and never miss a Funky post: 

Share:

22 comments

  1. These items are so cute! I love those gloves and those leggings!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, being Australian (and even having seen Bridget Jones) I was a bit oblivious to the ugly sweater thing until I moved to Canada!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the leggings from OASAP, they are very comfortable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OTTIMA SELEZIONE ;) IO VOGLIO QUELLA CON BABBO NATALE E RENNA *.*
    Passa a trovarmi ;)
    http://fabianadilauro.blogspot.it/2014/11/oggi-vi-parlo-di-wolford.html#comment-form

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Oasap! Those christmas sweaters are so fun!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE those leggings! I have been dying to get a pair of printed ones!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love those leggings! I bought a pair once online and they were soo small! I couldn't even fit a leg in haha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Not ugly at all, direi, anzi - cariiiiiiiini. E quelle calze........

    Bacio
    Rosa

    Styleyourselfinstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. La collana è bellissima ma che tenere le calzette..
    Bacio

    NEW OUTFIT

    www.angelswearheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oasap ha sempre delle belle cose!

    Rock outfit+ Zalando discount on
    lb-lc fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. Che carina questa selezione di natale! Molto bella la felpa!
    Alessia
    new post
    THECHILICOOL
    FACEBOOK
    Kiss

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the leggings and the scarf! <3!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Che bella selezione natalizia!!
    Happy friday bambola!

    Kisses, love Paola.

    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  14. ADORABLE! Sharing on my SM and coming to you from the Sits Sharefest!

    ReplyDelete
  15. My daughter has those leggings! She chose them from Debenhams around 4 weeks ago - and I was so chuffed she did I love them. I really like that sweater too. Welcome to #PoCoLo, thank you so much for linking and I hope to see you again :) x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my goodness I love those gloves and socks! I wish I had the thighs for the leggings ;)! And who doesn't need a beautiful scarf this time of year! Great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nice board. I used to have Christmas sweaters as a kid, but not now although I do have Christmas socks with penguins #weekendbloghop

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great picks here Alex, love the fingerless gloves :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ooh..must have those leggings! And we used to have yearly ugly sweater parties way before it was trendy:-). They are kinda growing on me as for real wear now lol.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the leggings and the scarf! Great picks here!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your throughts!