Friday's Fashion Find - F.I.N.E.

As you might have guessed, the aim of Friday's Fashion Find is to show you all manner of things "fashion" that I find around the web. Or elsewhere.

So what is F.I.N.E.?

F.I.N.E. or Fun Is Not Expensive is a brand producing bags and other accessories that I found reading Twiggy Magazine, a publication I think sadly is no more. Or they put out an edition every couple of months only. It was so delightfully quirky.

I really liked the prints and designs of the F.I.N.E. bags and their brand philosophy, so I thought I'd share it with you all. Too bad the designs in the magazine aren't on the site anymore as it is a bit older. Yes, I keep old fashion mags around, I still have a host of Velvet editions.

Do you read print fashion magazines? And do you keep the old ones?


On to the pictures!


From the collection S/S 2014:


Party Coco - Ipanema




Party Coco - Paloma Plage



Fancy B - Los Cabos


Fancy B - Maroma



Mon Chéri - Takeo Type 2


Mon Chéri - Piha


Mon Chéri is a fash mini bag. Tiny.



And from their bracelet collection, Icon and Mundus:




From their internet presence I couldn't see whether the name is game and as for information on how and where to acquire, you will have to visit their website and/or contact them directly.




All pictures are from the F.I.N.E. - Fun is not expensive website.

Share:

12 comments

Thank you for sharing your throughts!