Friday's Fashion Find - Flat Sandals

Well it is finally warm enough for even me to want to shed the socks (I am notorious for easily having cold) so I thought we could take about summer shoes, sandals in specific.

I love them under a light flowing maxi dress, a playful short dress and I will love them under my new capri length wide leg pants I think.

Here are some picks from around the web that I think are in themselves quite versatile and could be good company for ones clothing for the whole summer.

My first stop was Sarenza, a shopping site dedicated to shoes, and it would almost have been my last, as I got lost in their seemingly endless selection of beautiful shoes.



Sarenza - Desigual - Iria







The following are very Funky Jungle. They have both the Jungle and the Space Girl part.

Sarenza - L'Atelier Tropézien - Gloria



Sarenza - Spot On - Aimara



Mango - Sandali bassi vernice



H&M Sandals with satin flowers



H&M - Sandals



French Connection - Hanna Leather Sandal



And now for the deluxe versions:


Net-a-porter - Tod's Embellished Leather Sandals



Net-a-porter - Christian Louboutin - Athena



The Outnet - Maiyet cutout leather sandals








Which one is your favorite flat sandal? And what would you wear them with?

Some of them really left me almost emotional. The silver/animal print ones, the mint green snakey print ones, the Christian Louboutin ones. I want to slip them on and have them caress my feet whilst I strut around all fancy. I would wear them all, since I only pick items I really like, but those three gave me that extra tingle.




All pictures from the respective websites linked to.

Share:

4 comments