Outfit Quickie - My little green dress

Another Outfit Quickie


Little green dress, Mango

My little green dress


Too hot to write much. I wore this dress for a sunday lunch at my in-laws last weekend. Not sure I am entirely sold on it. It is comfortable to wear however!

Fa troppo caldo per scrivere tanto. Quest'abito lo indossavo il weekend scorso per un pranzo dai miei suoceri. Non sono convinta al 100%. E' molto confortevole però!

Es ist zu heiss um viel zu schreiben. Dieses Kleid hatte ich letztes Wochenende an als wir zum Mittagessenbei meinen Schwiegereltern waren. Nicht sicher ob ich so hundertprozentig davon ueberzeugt bin. Ist aber sehr bequem und angenehm zu tragen!




Colourful foulard on garden chair

Funky Jungle lounging, legs and shoes


Outfit Sources

Dress / Abito / Kleid - Mango (old)
Shoes / Scarpe / Schuhe - Spezie (Made in Italy) - full view here
Scarf / Sciarpa / Schal - Madonna (old)
Bracelets & Necklace / Braccialetti & Collana / Armreifen & Halskette - Heirlooms / Erbstuecke


Ciao!

Don't melt!
Non scioglietevi!
Nicht schmelzen!


Linking up with: Stylelixir || The Fashionista Momma || Nicole Life after 20 || Dolly Dowsie || Side Street Style || I would so rock this || Still being Molly || Pink Sole



Follow me and never miss a Funky post: Instagram || Twitter || Pinterest || Bloglovin'

Share:

44 comments

  1. You look amazing, lovely pictures <33333

    http://abdelkhalekleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely dress , beautiful color!
    DIARIODIUNACIDO BLOG
    Kisses Andy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Grazie :) Ma sai, dopo si trova sempre qualcosa nelle foto che non va ;)

      Delete
  4. Molto carino invece!


    The sound of Summer on lb-lc fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. L'abito è bellissimo, anche il colore e ti sta veramente bene!
    Un bacio
    www.lebalzi.it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stai molto bene, il foulard e' splendido!!! Baci Elisabetta

    ReplyDelete
  7. The colour of your dress is stunning! I love the look of your necklace also, so pretty :)

    Thanks for linking up to my blog hop #WhereRainbowsEnd

    Fiona @ www.dollydowsie.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very, very adorable dress! It looks lovely on you. :)

    Alyssa Nicole @ www.sincerelyalaska.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Green is your color! That scarf is to die for too!
    xx
    Liz @ http://thegirlontop.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oohhh I love that scarf! The dress is pretty too:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nicole :) The scarf was a real steal.

      Delete
  11. The dress is pretty, and fits you nice. Comfy is always the best!! My style is definitely casual comfy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cannot put up with uncomfortable clothes anymore!

      Delete
  12. Love the colours of both your dress and scarf, they work well together.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love that dress! And your scarf = love it more!!

    If you have a sec, I’d like to hear what you think of my latest: http://www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your dress is a great color! Love it with the scarf :)

    xoxo Jess
    Foreign Room

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a lovely dress and the colour really suits you and that fabulous pixie style head of hair you have. x

    http://www.superbusymum.net

    ReplyDelete
  16. Bello questo vestito! Un bacio Lucy www.tpinkcarpet.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. carino questo abito!!! il colore è molto bello!!!

    Federica
    http://www.thecutielicious.com
    The Cutielicious

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the color of your dress and it´s perfect with your printed scarf! :)

    http://dressingupforme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. great lgd! I much prefer it to a lbd!
    Marie @ In Our Happy Place

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Marie :) I do have a LBD as well, but that's for another day.

      Delete
  20. pretty green dress! I love green as I love it on red heads. The pretty blue printed scarf is a lovely accessory to bring out the colors.
    from the link up, jess
    please stop by
    http://www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jess, from one redhead to another, I love green on them too ;-)

      Delete
  21. Great dress and the scarf is gorgeous. Thanks for linking up for Stylish Saturday. xo ~ The Fashionista Momma

    ReplyDelete
  22. I am sold on it!!
    I think this may be a new color for you!
    Love the scarf as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow really love this dress - fits so well and really stylish and chic and that scarf goes perfectly!
    Thanks for joining in with Street Style Sunday

    Laura x
    www.sidestreetstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi Alexandra I'm glad to find your blog via Stylish Saturdays. I like the color of your dress. It goes so well with the scarf. I always like wearing scarves. I would love to invite you to join the #WhatWivesWearLinkUp. If you are interested we link up every Thursday at godlifehappywife.blogspot.com. I hope you can join us. I look forward to following you. Have a great weekend! ~Sherri

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your throughts!