Links a la Mode 13th July

I'm officially back from my beach vacation. Physically we already returned on Saturday, but had to face a washing machine break down. Which was followed by my melt down when having to deal with mountains of dirty laundry in a small apartment, whilst hosting my sister. Plus I have to get ready to leave again (me and son only) in the third week of July, as I'm headed North to Germany.

So I took an impromptu half vacation from blogging, as writing articles in the mess and in the heat just didn't want to happen. What I did do was some sharing and as it turns out, the Independent Fashion Bloggers found my Summer Vacation Edit worthy of being included in this weeks Links a la Mode round up. Go have a look at the articles of the other bloggers.

Wishing you all a great weekend!





Links à la Mode, July 13th

SPONSOR: Amazon's Shopbop Eddie Borgo, DODO BAR OR Clothing, Parker Dresses, Valentino, WaiWai, Mother of Pearl, Wedding Dresses, Wedges, Denim 2.0, Men's The Kooples


NA-KD


Share:

2 comments

  1. Thanks a lot for sharing all these links!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rena, thanks for stopping by. Hope you enjoyed the articles and have a wonderful Sunday :)

      Delete

Thank you for sharing your throughts!