The Longest Top - All Black Outfit, Once Again?

I'm sorry, but there's more black. Actually, it's once again an almost all black outfit. The cute - and I suppose it's a trend thing at the moment, although I bought this one years ago - micro bag and the booties kind of kill it. And there are some tiny color specks in the accessories.

Since a very long time I've been more than fond of black as a major colour for my wardrobe choices. There have been bouts with other colours, but black never ever really left. Now it seems like it came back with force. If I had to guess, after closet purging and shopping fasting about 80% of my current clothing is black.

Midi length neckholder top, lace bralette, white micro bag, Ralph Lauren sunglasses & boho jewelry | Funky Jungle - Mindful fashion, quirky personal style & life blog

That's why you are seeing so many all black outfits here lately. It's not that I decided to only wear that, it just kind of happened. I'll give it a good go to remedy the situation, because even tho I will probably never be a  rainbow unicorn, I do like some color pops.




I've made a serious effort to pack more color for my beach vacation, but it was hard (head on over to Instagram to get sneak peaks). So my mid year style resolution is something along the lines of  "Add more color". I'll slap my wrist every time I reach for a black piece.

But damn, is black ever so easy ... to wear, to style, to look good in...

Midi length neckholder top, white micro bag, boho style western ankle booties & jewelry | Funky Jungle - Mindful fashion, quirky personal style & life blog

Midi length black spaghetti strap neckholder top | Funky Jungle - Mindful fashion, quirky personal style & life blog

Midi length neckholder top, white micro bag, Ralph Lauren sunglasses & bohemian style western ankle booties | Funky Jungle - Mindful fashion, quirky personal style & life blog


African mask pendant in malachite on leather cord, egyptian necklace in sterling silver, stud earrings | Funky Jungle - Mindful fashion, quirky personal style & life blog


Outfit Details: Long Top (old)  - Mango - similaran option & the colorful choice | Leggings - H&M | Lace Tube Bralette - | Boho Booties (old) - Buffalo Shoes (old) - stylish alternative | Micro Bag - Topshop (old) - similar | Malachite Necklace (old) - Some Market | Egyptian Tag Sterling Silver Necklace (old) - Flea market


I haven't found a lot of great options for this top, but you could always just use a high slit midi dress to recreate the look.




Follow me! 
And never miss a Funky post.


Linking up with: Not Dead Yet Style | Not Dressed As Lamb | Shopping My Closet | Jo-Lynne Shane | Rachel the Hat | The Pleated Poppy




Share:

2 comments

  1. Cool your look with the long top/dress :)
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look! I have a similar black dress/tunic from Urban Outfitters last year that I is similar and I love it, too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your throughts!