What I Read on the Internet #25

10 Awesome links from around the WWW, covering fashion, food, recycling, DIY, blogging and writing





10 Trends that are "IN" for Summer - And 5 that are "Out" - #11, 12, 14 & 15 are sad news for me

How Shopping On A Budget Changed My Style - "More surprising than that, though, is how shopping thrift did more for unearthing my true style than shopping fast trends ever did."

D.I.Y. Ikea Signe Rug Tote Bag - Ahah I even have that rug

41 Best Cauliflower Recipes of All Time

Our Perfect Veggie Burger

What Do People Want to Read About? - On blogs that is...

Amazing Things You Can Do With Coffee Grounds

Homemade Toothpase Recipes

The Oatmeal - How to use a Semicolon 

15 Free Web Apps for Writers




Follow me! 
And never miss a Funky post.







Share:

0 comments